Skin Care Tips
White Feather Morning Ritual for Your Softest Skin
- Cleanse your face using our Gentle Facial Cleansing Gel, rinsing with warm water.
- Wipe face with Renewal Aromatic Skin Toner using cotton pad.
- Apply Luminous Facial Moisturizer or Intensive Facial Serum depending on the condition of your skin.
If dark circles and puffiness are a problem, apply a small amount of Intensive Under Eye Serum to help diminish problem areas.
Continue with your normal make-up routine. Drink lots of fluids to help keep your skin hydrated.
White Feather Evening Ritual for Your Skin While Getting Your Zzzs
- Use Cleansing Gel (twice). Once to remove make-up & lipstick, and debris of the day and again to cleanse.
- Use Renewal Aromatic Skin Toner to tone and refresh. Returns the skin to its proper pH.
- Use Intensive Under Eye Serum & Intensive Facial Serum. Their rejuvenation properties are essential.
- Moisturize with Luminous Facial Moisturizer if skin is extremely dry.
Once a Week - White Feather Clarifying Facial Exfoliant
This can be done on a Saturday afternoon or any quiet time of the day.
- After cleansing the skin - pat several dots of Clarifying Facial Exfoliant (about ¼ teaspoon) onto your face.
- Rub gently into skin and you will feel the granules lift off dead skin.
- After gently rubbing the exfoliant all over face, use a warm face cloth to remove left over particles.
- Apply Rose Gel Moisturizing Masque (about 1 teaspoon) all over the face, avoiding the eyes.
- Relax for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Apply Renewal Aromatic Skin Toner.
- Apply Serums.
NOTE: Our Clarifying Facial Exfoliant can be used more than once a week, especially if the skin is congested or clogged.
Beauty Revival Secret
Need a quick pick-me-up and only have a few minutes? Follow the above Clarifying Exfoliant, Masque, Toner, and Serum routine above. This can be done in about 5 minutes. Re-apply your make-up and the effects are immediate!It creates a lovely glowing sheen to the skin so you can sparkle AND your skin looks soft & supple.
The skin should feel smooth, light and refreshed. Avoid on skins that are experiencing the following:
- Sun Burn
- Recently applied dermabrasion, A.H.A., Acid, laser or facial surgery
- Any form of hair removal