Pets & Pests
Calming Mist for Dogs
Helps to soothe and calm nervous pets.
- 15 drops Lavender
- 4 drops Sweet Orange
- 4 drops Mandarin
- 4 drops Grapefruit
- 4 oz. Lemon Verbena Hydrosol or distilled water
- Add essential oils to water and/or hydrosol and add to clean 4 oz. spray mist bottle. Shake well before use.
- Spray around pet area.
- Also good to use in the car if your pet gets nervous or over-anxious.
A pleasant smelling blend.
- 2 drops Citronella
- 2 drops Lavender
- 2 drops Peppermint
- 1 drop Eucalyptus
- 1 drop Geranium
- 1 drop Tea Tree-Lemon
- Mix essential oils and add to 1 oz. fine mist sprayer of distilled water.
- Shake the mixture well and spritz on clothing and exposed skin, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Use as needed.
- Also good to spray your porch, patio area to keep pests as bay.
Note: Peppermint, Spearmint or oils rich in menthol should not be used near the throat or neck of children under 30 months of age.