We are Aromatherapists at Arlys Naturals, musicians, music lovers and members of NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants).
Did you know music has many of the same benefits of aromatherapy?
- Become stronger. Both music and aromatherapy have been linked to a reduction in pain, depression, and stress, as well as an ability to boost immunity and ease muscle tension.
- Be healthier. Music and aromatherapy have been shown to lower blood pressure, reducing the risk of stroke and other health problems.
- Be calmer and more focused. Music with a strong beat can stimulate brainwaves, aiding in sharper concentration and more alert thinking, while listening to soothing classical music helps you focus for a longer time period and promotes a calm, meditative state. The same benefits can be found with aromatherapy and specific essential oils can help you achieve more concentration, a sense of peace, or more focus in meditation.
- Be creative. Music and aromatherapy bring out a sense of wellbeing and creativity, and these benefits have shown to continue long after the session is complete.
- More beneficial workouts. Listening to music while you exercise considerably boosts your performance and commitment. Specific essential oils can revive and uplift your spirit to help you achieve a better workout, while others can be used to pamper your body when the workout is complete.
- Sleep better. Listening to music and breathing in soothing aromatherapy as you drift off to sleep can make for a better night's rest.
- Be more optimistic. Music and aromatherapy bring about a more positive state of mind, keeping negative thoughts and depression at bay.
- Boost your spiritual health. There is a unique connection between music, aromatherapy, and spirituality. The senses of smell and hearing are uniquely tied to our spiritual being.
- Be smarter. Regularly playing a musical instrument changes the anatomy and function of the brain and may improve cognitive skills, while aromatherapy can help to sharpen the mind's focus and comprehension.
Used in combination, music and aromatherapy are an unbeatable combination. Arlys Naturals is proud to carry strings and musical accessories to complement and enhance your aromatherapy experience.
If you'd like to learn more about combining music and aromatherapy, please contact us. We'd be happy to guide you as you search for the right combination to fit your needs. Turn to Arlys Naturals when you're looking for music and aromatherapy to refresh your spirit, soothe your soul, rejuvenate your senses, and relax your mind and body.
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy." - Ludwig van Beethoven