Botanical Herbal Info
- Anise – Stimulant, diuretic.
- Basil – Anti-spasmodic has a balancing effect on the autonomic nervous system.
- Bergamot – Calming and uplifting. Eases tension, anxiety, worry, and depression. Great Vitamin C source and its antiseptic properties aid skin problems.
- Bois de Rose (Rosewood) – Balancing and calming and promotes cellular regeneration. Valuable benefit for wrinkles, aging, sensitive, or inflamed skin.
- Carrot Seed – Used for its great healing properties and effects on the skin. Restores tone and elasticity to skin, stimulates circulation, and helps to reduce the formation of wrinkles. Beta carotene. It is good for balancing oil and dry skin.
- Cistus – Astringent and tightening properties.
- Cypress – It has an astringent effect and is good for oily skin. Vaso-constricting effect and assists circulation in general.
- Eucalyptus (radiata) – Invigorating and stimulating for circulation. It has high antimicrobial properties and is an excellent anti-inflammatory for relieving rheumatic aches and pains.
- Geranium (Bourbon) – Calming and refreshing, as well as excellent for dehydration or congested oily skin. A good oil for skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, and shingles.
- Grapefruit – Uplifting, balancing, brightening the complexion. Vitamins A and C. Good astringent for balancing oily skin.
- Helichrysum (Everlasting Oil) – Pain-reducing, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and fungicidal. Very effective for joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis. Provides relief from minor burns.
- Lavender – Eases insomnia, depression, stress, impatience, and worry. Calming and balancing. Strong antiseptic and excellent skin rejuvenator.
- Lemon – Stimulating, clearing, and brightens the complexion.
- Lemongrass – Tonic, stimulant, strengthens vascular system. Its astringent properties works well on acne and oily skin.
- Marjoram – Relaxing and anti-spasmodic. Excellent germicidal properties.
- Myrtle – Tonic.
- Neroli – Aphrodisiac, sedative, soothing, and calming. Stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells and the elimination of old ones and improves the skin's elasticity. Generally helpful for stretch marks.
- Orange – Vitamins A and C, Beta-Carotene, soothing and softening.
- Rose (Maroc) – Tones and refreshes. Stabilizing on the nervous system. One of the finest oils for all skin types.
- Rosemary – It can help increase circulation and relieve pain in the joints. Stimulant, tonic properties.
- Spearmint – Stimulant, refreshing, uplifting, and increases alertness.
- Tagetes – Helps to soothe and soften sore and cracked skin.
- Thyme (white) – Tonic for nervous exhaustion, muscles and joints, and stimulates circulation.
- Vanilla – Calming and soothing.
- Alma – Highest percentage of Vitamin C source. Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
- Calendula – Soothes all skin types.
- Coenzyme Q10 – Antioxidant.
- Fo-Ti and Ginseng – Rejevenates and strengthens the skin's fibers, tissues, bones, and muscles.
- Grapeseed Powder – Powerful antioxidant.
- Horsetail – Supportive treatment for strengthening connective tissue.
- Orange Peel Wax – Bioflavinoids; strengthens vascular walls. Offers protection from UV rays.
- Witch Hazel – Astringent.
Moisturizing, Soothing, Emollients
- Aloe Vera – Well-known for its ability to heal and sooth damaged, dry skin.
- Beta Glucan (Wheat)
- Carageenan (Sea Algae)
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Methyl Glucerth-20 (Corn)
- PEG 7 Glycerol Cocoate (Coconut)
Marine Botanicals & Wheat Amino Acids
One of the most effective actives that will either prevent or speed up the healing of dehydrated, oily, or congested skin through the delivery of their high percentage of amino acids and oligo minerals to strengthen the elastin and collagen fibers.
When stress or unhealthy conditions are present in the dermis, the elastin and collagen fibers weaken and contribute to premature aging, wrinkles, flabby, and/or congested skin.
Due to the presence of polysaccarides, these actives are excellent moisturizers.
Amino acids are also important for rebuilding skin and connective tissue, stretch marks, stressed muscles, and bruises.
These ingredients leave a nice feel on the skin once the product has been absorbed.
Vegetable Oils & Butters
Borage Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Canola Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, and Carrot Seed Oil.
All of the vegetable oils and shea butter have the following properties in one form or another:
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin E
- Oleic Acid
- Linoleic Acid
These essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) are vital to maintianing healthy skin and are non-occlusive moisturizers (do not clog pores).